Friday 2 January 2009

Best or worst.... Surroundings

The definition of 'Surroundings' is "the conditions, objects, etc around a person or thing; the environment."
I would like to explore how surroundings can be rated as best or worst, based on my opinion. I wanted to begin with exploring surroundings which don't necessarily relate to my day to day lifestyle and which I haven't necessarily experienced!

Here's property mall's top ten best:
http://www.overseaspropertymall.com

1. Seychelles - Eden Island

2. Mexico - Campeche Playa Marina

3. Bahamas - February Point

4. Spain - Ribera Del Marlin

5. Turkey - Peninsula Village

6. Bulgaria - Marina City

7. British Virgin Island - Scrub Island Mainsail Resort Marina & Spa

8. Florida - King’s Pointe Marina

9. Dubai - Park Island

10. Malta - Tigne Point

No comments: