Wednesday 14 January 2009

Change of Direction

After exploring best/worst 'surroundings' I went on to focus attention onto my immediate surroundings and my general activity during the Christmas break. I used video recordings as documentation and landed up with a majority of images from travelling to and from work as well as images from various areas at work. I presented them as filmstrips to my peers and although comments were good about the images the general consensus was that I could change my subject as top ten worst ways to spend christmas (at work and in associated activities such as commuting).
One of my photograph strips was taken whilst waiting on a train platform due to train delays which shifted my focus onto,
'Top ten worst irritations to happen within a day'

These photos are from google image which I've adjusted and posted here to illustrate an idea what direction I'm taking this brief.


No comments: